Tuesday, May 5, 2009

BRIDGE TO SUMMER


The Birthday Party for my niece and nephew, held out in the woods, has become something of a tradition. Along with a campfire, hot dogs and complete picnic trimmings, we all enjoy fishing, canoeing, mushroom hunting, relaxing and visiting. It happens at a time when Spring is well under way and Summer is not far off.

Some pictures from the party:

Nate at 14!


Kate at 14!


Candles successfully blown out.


Katie with nice boots!


Nate with Airsoft Pistol!


Savannah of SavannahCat's Blog.


Grandpa Jerry, as in sync with his timber as the trees themselves.

2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures! In my opinion, a timber is the best possible place for photography.

    I really like that picture of me. It's so much better than the usual ones of me with my cheesy smile. I hope you don't mind if I use it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I agree about the timber. As far as using the picture--use as you like.

    ReplyDelete