Friday, April 3, 2009

THINKING BIG


------------View on Black----------------------------- View on Black

The tracks of the Central Rock Island and Pacific Railroad reached this town of Kellogg, Iowa in the spring of 1866. It continued it's Westward way, with the first train passing through Kellogg on July 1, 1867.

The Central Pacific and the Union Pacific Railroads were joined with a golden spike ceremony at Promontory Utah, on
May 10, 1869. The East coast of the United States was connected with the West coast.

Big ideas by some big thinkers.

2 comments:

  1. My dad's camera is a Fujifilm FinePix digital camera. It is 2.0 megapixles. I take all my pictures with it. We've had it for as long as I remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom Just came over and read my comment. She says it's a dinosaur and we could by a kids camera for $20 that is as good as ours. LOL, kind of.

    ReplyDelete